Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today, I am everywhere but here.

Some mornings are a slap in the face, today was surely one of them. Forced myself out of dreams, out of sheets, away from pillows too early - into the shower, into gym clothes to make yoga before work...

Rushing in the car, eating breakfast, head down, thoughts Everywhere, I rear-end the car in front of me. This moment is somehow made worse because I'm still chewing and now realize I have to get out of the car to do the whole license/insurance bit - wipe my mouth, wipe the food away that is now in my lap instead of in my container. Shit on me, I should have stayed in bed.

The hood of my car now dented, since I, as it should be, took the brunt of the hit.

Mrgh. ....

Needless to say, despite my disciplinary will - I did not make yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment