Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The journey : finding my feet, again.

A very nice day at work, I'm alone in the office - which I love. The air outside looks beautiful and clear, even for Los Angeles. Things are settling down, my thoughts a little clearer, life is good.

Still confronted with a variety of different possibilities for "the plan" of this year. I'm okay with that though. Today.

I don't feel the need to escape like I did. I think that was the climax of my "crisis" which really isn't a crisis at all. I think the hardest part, and probably the catalyst of all that was not having my Nana here. There is something to be said about losing one of your closest family members -- not sure what to say though, definitely not "It gets easier with time" ....

But it is easier today, and that is what I am choosing to focus on. The GOOD.

Life is good. My friends are amazing. The PLAN is ever-changing and I'll never get a break from myself so I just better get used to it. I'm fucking crazy sometimes, impulsive, dramatic, ridiculous .... But,

I'm okay with that - here's to 2010, one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment