Wednesday, April 27, 2011





"I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart"

..... ................ .......................

separation has never been so tough
i feel weak and vulnerable
not the jazmine i know

all of my big changes have always been universally impulsive
i never really know the reason until much later after
i've done something drastic that makes no sense
and completely uproots me
but it always seems to work out for the better
and although I have no idea how
this situation will turn out
i feel this is for the better
even though i don't know why
i know what feels right
and i know what feels like a resistance
to letting go
and i know what i have to do

everything else can be a blur
i'll accept that
as long as i know what feels right

No comments:

Post a Comment