Thursday, January 7, 2010

Part 1 to something not figured out yet.

Sitting with my thoughts I am curious to define for myself my definition of what hard work actually is, and what actions should I be diligently following through on to make sure all this "hard work" pays off.

It is a constant nudging in my head since the beginning of the year that I must "work hard" to achieve the things I want for myself this year. Don't loose sight, don't get distracted, don't lag, and WORK HARD.

Just in this alone, I have stirred up a bigger question that I have not really answered for myself as of yet.

WHAT do I want for myself this year?

I know for the first time in my life, I do want stability. It's not so much that I want it, but I am curious to see what will happen if I allow myself to grow roots in ONE place. I am 25, and in my adult life, I have NEVER lived anywhere longer then 2 years. I find this a little odd, a little crazy, and a little unsustainable when juxtaposed with some of the larger goals I have in mind (like going back to school for instance).

So, Los Angeles, I'll keep you if you keep me - don't fuck around.


.... More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment